Monday 16 July 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a hectic few weeks to start July and my blogging has slipped as a result.

Week 1 was an all-catered, all-touring week at Mas des Grand' Terres. Looking after Rosemary and Owen and their friends is great fun and very rewarding but doesn't really leave time for very much else. I'll post the rest of the recipes from that week very soon. (As soon as I find the time!)

Week 2 then started with a trip to Italy to see some old college friends in Florence. Graeme now has a house on the hill overlooking Florence...


Unfortunately it doesn't have a view of the Duomo - that costs three times more - but it's a beautiful house in a converted 'limonaia' (whatever is the lemon equivalent of an orangery). Joanne very cleverly decided not to have her and husband Julian's joint 40th birthday in rainy old London, but to occupy Graeme's place and arrange a 'top night'. (I'm only just about over the hangover now.) Here they are having a laugh...


And to show that it run's in the family here's their baby, Georgie, following the family tradition...


Week 3: Anyway - real life has been back to Earth with a bump. Lindsay heading back to Brussels at 7 on the morning after our return from Florence and me returning home on my own to a filthy house, a filthy great pile of washing and a filthy headache!

Add to that a graphics pitch that I'm preparing for Benjamin and a trip back to Blighty tomorrow to see my parents and I hope you'll excuse the recent lack of activity.

I must be a better blogger. I must be a better blogger. I must be a better blogger. I must be a better blogger. I must be a better blogger. I must be a better blogger.......

No comments:

Post a Comment